Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oh BOY!

A couple of months ago I headed back to Texas for my best friends wedding and a couple of days later also had a day of celebrating this little man that's about to make us parents...oh boy! Here are a few pictures of the day that I'll never forget feeling so much love from so many people I love. I can't wait for him to meet these women that surround my life and give me the gift of friendship. I'm beyond thankful for everyone that came and living on the east coast now it means even more that this was planned for us and a day dedicated to little man.
Side note: I do have some of the craftiest, most creative friends so some of these decorations are actually hanging in his room awaiting his arrival which makes it even more special.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment